Monday, September 21, 2009

What a weekend....

Friday I went to see my husband ref a game near our home. We didn't say too long because it started raining. Of course after we left it never rained a drop again. :(

Saturday we went to the Razorback game.

So, we lost, but I guess you can't win them all.
We got home L-A-T-E on Saturday night.

Sunday we had church, lunch at my mom and dad's, then our yard was a jungle so we had to mow it. Then a friend of mine had 2 extra tickets to see Jeremy Camp, Natalie Grant and Bebo Norman. WOW, awesome concert. I had heard of both Jeremy Camp and Natalie on Klove, so I knew most of the songs they played.
We had a good time but again, L-A-T-E night, especially when you wake up at 5 in the morning.

Saturday I opted not to run. I just couldn't do it. I really wanted to, but I was afraid to push my leg and I want it to heal. I figured if I did something on it, I might injure it worse and then have to push running back even more.

I had a super duper eating weekend. I ate so good....WOOT for that!

PNP challenge stats have to be submitted by Thursday, so I'm going to take my final stat pictures in the am. I've lost about 9 lbs. I'm not sure I can squeak out 10. I wanted to do so and 10 was my goal, but I'm beyond thrilled with 9 lbs!

Okay, I better hop off here and get some work accomplished.

3 comments:

Angie P said...

hope the ankle is feeling better soon, sounds like you had a full weekend. great job stay OP !!!

Shannon said...

Great job on the eating! 9 pounds! Way to go!!

Too bad we can't win them all...

Heather said...

Congrats on the weight loss-that is awesome! We were so sad about the Hogs! But we still looked pretty good except for those crazy penalties!! GRR! And I LOVE Natalie Grant!!!