Monday, September 28, 2009

Trying to stay well

I feel like I around sick people all the time. I'm totally popping my Vitamins like a maniac. Most people seem to be getting sinus stuff or at least that's what I'm hoping it is. My nephew though has strep. Thanks goodness I've never had it, so therefore, hopefully I won't get it.
Weekend was good...Hogs lost! We just really stink!

So I got 3rd place at the PNP challenge. I won $99.00. WOOT!
She is planning on blogging about it, when she does, I'll post the link.

I have also started a new challenge at PNP this week. I'm going to start taking pictures of my workouts as well as my food. I'll post a few things on here just to keep my blog world interested in what I'm doing.

I did Edamame and lite organic popcorn for snacks, taco soup for lunch and steel cut oats with blueberries for breakfast. Dinner tonight will be veggie stir fry.
I don't have a picture of that yet.






1 comment:

Shannon said...

Great job on winning 3rd place!! Go buy yourself something nice for all the hardwork that you put into it!

I'm popping vitamins like crazy too! I felt icky Saturday morning, but that's long gone now - I think!