Friday, August 7, 2009

What a week I've had...

Wow, I've had one busy week.

Monday was Bunco with my Sunday School Class.
Tuesday was dinner with my sister
Wednesday was moving my MeMe (grandmother) to Arkansas
Thursday was helping unload and set up her new home
Friday=nothing!

As you can see I've been running ninety to nothing all week. Of course I also worked everyday.

This week at my WI I lost another 2 lbs. I'm just so pleased. I can't begin to tell you how exciting it is to lose 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm committed to this, so I hope I'll see another lb gone on Wednesday. When I've done WW in the past I averaged about 1 lb down a week. I'll take that.

My goal for the PNP challenge was to lose 10 lbs. I'm already half way and we're only 2 weeks in to the 8 week challenge.

With my hectic week my exercise has been sporadic. I plan to do something today, tomorrow and Sunday.

This week our church is participating in 24 hours of prayer. Our church has taken a giant growth spurt and we're praying about about making new changes such as 3 services instead of 2. It is awesome to see that we can no longer have 2 services because we've outgrown the facility! Anyhow, Daniel and I went yesterday morning at 5. Man was I tired yesterday. From moving MeMe on Wednesday to little sleep on Wednesday night! I was dog tired last night. I fell asleep at 9.

Happy Weekend

No comments: