Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stressful week

This week has been really stressful at work. We had a big presentation today and I'm so thankful it's over.
Again, so glad it's over!

I had WI today and was down another 1.2 lbs. Yes, I am currently down 7 lbs since I committed to WW online. I've been journaling like crazy and love it! Best thing I've done. It seems to be keeping me on track right now.

Tonight we're going to dinner and a baseball game with friends. We're having sushi. I love sushi, but we're going to a new place tonight. We'll see. Hopefully it'll be good.
Then off to a baseball game. It is miserably hot here, so I'm sure we won't stay for the entire game!

St. Louis was fun. I have some pictures and I'll post those soon. We had to buy a throw away camera because we forgot ours...OOOPS!

No comments: