Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still Plugging along

Week three and I'm still hanging in there! I was down another .8 lbs. I was hoping for just a little more so I can make it a full lb, but I'll take .8. I'm trying really hard to get back in the 150's. I'm so close I can taste it.

Our trainer posted something this week about losing momentum around week 3. Honestly, I feel like I'm back in my groove again. I'm back on track, not splurging out of control etc. I'm learning all over again how to make this a lifestyle change. I'm pumped about my results and excited to see what the next 3 weeks holds.

I'm down 5.8 lbs in 3 weeks. SWEEET! I really want to get in the 150's, so thats my next goal.

While at my WW meeting, a lady told me about guiltless black bean dip. Oh my. I loved it. I had it with a few baked chips and it was Yummy!
She also recommended these. I tried them, but I wasn't killed over them. They taste very similar to soy crisps. I probably won't get these again:

Anyhow, I would highly recommend the black bean dip and the baked corn chips. I'll be getting that again. As for the pop chips....I could take it or leave it on those.

This weekend the hubs and I are heading to St. Louis to see a Cardinal game. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: