Saturday, July 25, 2009

First long training walk accomplished

This morning I headed out for 6 miles. I did it in 1 hour 37 minutes, however when I got back out to see how far I'd gone I had done 7 miles almost. WOOHOO!

I am feeling great too! I am lovin the back on track back in exercise mode!

I weighed in Wednesday for the starting of the challenge for PNP! I was 166.6. Depressing, however I'm workin on it. I'm gonna be back to 145-150. It may take me till Christmas but I'll do it.

Last night we had dinner with friends....we had a great time and tonight I'm heading out with some high school girlfriends for dinner and chit chat. I'm having a very social weekend.

Have a good weekend friends!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

The eight week challenge will knock off that weight. Good luck with the training.

The Lewis's said...

Glad to see you are back at the blogging world! Good luck with WW and your 1/2marathon training!