Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Down, Down, Down

I'm down 3 lbs! Hot Diggity Dog! So pleased with this weeks results.

Life has been busy this week. I've had things going on each night this week.

I'm still walking and still training for the half. So far so good. I do think that walking is more challenging. It's harder I think. You really have to keep up the momentum, and not only that but you have to go for a longer time period.
It'll be a nice change though.
My exercise paid off last week so I'm happy for that.

I started a bible study on Tuesday with some girls. We're studying Captivating. I don't know much about it, just that I need to catch up on chapters 1-3. Last night we did chapter 4. Seems like a great study and a great time with girlfriends. I'm hoping I'll be able to branch out and meet some new christian girls. We'll see.

Tonight is church and dinner with my dad.

I haven't posted this, but next week my grandmother "MeMe" is moving to AR. SO excited! Can't wait.

I gotta run...Be back to post more later!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

awesome keep up the great work!! you can do it