Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend!

So, I've had the spring break blues all week. Everyone is off and I'm at work! Boooooo

So it is finally Friday and the weekend is finally here. I actually took off at 2:00 today. I had my hours in and everyone else in the office was gone, so I left as well. I came home, went to Walmart and got that taken care of, now I'm home enjoying my early start to the weekend.

We don't have tons on the agenda. I have a wedding shower to attend tomorrow and then church on Sunday, but that's all! WOO HOO!

My house is basically clean, I just need to do the usual dusting and vacuuming, so I might do that tonight. I'm looking forward to reading and just relaxing.

The hubs and I are planning on watching a DVD that a friend of mine gave me (Maggie). It is called the Spirit of the Marathon. I can't wait! She bought it for me and sent it to me. She is so sweet. I can't wait to watch it. From what I hear, it's a documentary on several people training for a marathon! I can't wait to see it.

The weather is pretty stinky here.....Raining and then tomorrow it is going to be cold....brr....
I'm so ready for spring!

Happy Weekend.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Spirit of the Marathon is AMAZING!!! You will cry and feel a million different emotions. I loved it!!!

Angie said...

Have a great weekend! And I made The Husband go see that movie with me in the theater; it was SO GOOD. Very inspiring- hope you like it!

Heather said...

What in the WORLD is up with this weather? Spring needs to come for GOOD!