Friday, March 6, 2009

Garage Sale and an 8 mile run

This weekend we have the garage sale and an 8 mile run. 8 miles is a breeze. About an hour and a half or so. Woot for a short run this week!
I'll do it on Sunday. I just have some last minute garage sale stuff to accomplish tonight, then all day tomorrow I'll be doing the garage sale and then recovering so that leaves Sunday.

Right now the temps in AR are a sunny 75. Do you know how tempting it is to take off the afternoon? Especially when I see the entire office took vacation this afternoon! :( I see the sun shining in my office and it makes me want to jet outta here. I would but I'm going to take off next Monday after the marathon so I better stay put for now.

After tomorrow I'll be able to rest though. The only thing will be the 8 miler on Sunday. I thought I might get up early on Sunday and knock it out before church. It'll be hard to get up early, but 7:00 is sleeping in for me. Will see. I'll either do it then or that afternoon. I might try and persuade the husband to do Pizza on Sunday night! YUM.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I can't help but laugh at you calling your 8 miler a short run. I remember when you first started training for the half, and it was one of your long runs. Enjoy your weekend.

Brandi said...

Girl yard sales are such hard work. I think we are going to have one the first weekend of April! I may stop by there tomorrow after the Chase Race. My mom and I love yard sales! So glad the weather is getting back to that time of year! Yes he got the job with SPP! We are soo excited!!!