Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Saturday in a Looooong time..

This is the first Saturday/Weekend I've actually been at home with nothing to do. I love it. I slept until 9, now I'm lounging in my pajamas drinking coffee and enjoying the laziness.

This morning I tired the Fiber One Pancakes. Yum! I liked them. I had seen some mixed reviews, but I thought they were excellent. I found it at Kroger, my walmart didn't have it.

I am officially fully recovered from the marathon. I have been since Wednesday actually. I still am on cloud 9. It is just amazing that I ran a marathon. Honestly, sometimes I feel like pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Everyday this week on my way to work I take the road we finished on. I'll never forget how awesome it really was running into that finish line.

This afternoon the husband and I are going to a crawfish boil. My sister and BIL are doing it. We are doing crawfish, shrimp, potatoes, corn, sausage, etc. The whole nine yards. It sounds very yummy to me!

I'm off to be lazy!

FYI....I'm thinking about doing another marathon soon.....More details on that later!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Enjoy your weekend and especially the lazy time. You need it and deserve it.

I bet you do re-live the finish line everyday you drive to work. FUN!

oh, can't wait to hear about the marathon details.

I think I might do hogeye. Let me see how this week goes with a few short runs.