Monday, March 9, 2009

6 days.....

So I have 6 days until the marathon. Start the prayers now!

Sometimes I wonder if pain is all in my head. What I mean by that is this morning my body is achy. Like my knees are a little sore, and my ankle is bothering me slightly. It seems as if I'm so worried about getting injured that I can't think of anything else. Please say a prayer for me. I really want to finish this marathon strong. I have spent the last 6 months training and I want to cross that finish line feeling great!

I am feeling exhausted this morning. The garage sale went great. We ended around 11 and I shipped everything off to goodwill afterwards. My house is officially back in order. Garage is all clean and both of our cars now fit very nicely inside!
I spent yesterday cleaning my floors though. They were awful! We have hardwood and it's a booger to clean. Dust bunnies everywhere!!!!! My entire house looks great. I'm glad that project is complete. I just have one more and that is my yard.

My exercise schedule will be minimal this week as I rest for the big race! I am also vowing to be in bed by 9 each night this week. I think I can do it.
Actually I know I can do it.

I have a super hectic week at work. One of the busiest weeks of my life and my work has a function. I tired to back out of it months ago, and you see that didn't hold up. I promised them I would help on Friday but I was out for Saturday. Our company is participating in a BBQ contest this weekend. The crazy thing is it is in downtown Little Rock, almost to the spot of the Marathon Start and Finish! What were these people thinking. It will be so chaotic!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You can do this! I remember how scared I was before my first marathon, but you have put in the work!!!! You really can do this!!!

Brandi said...

It is probably all in your head and just nerves. I have them too! I was really happy with my run Saturday morning though so I'm ready to get this over with!! :)

TinaGirl said...

Before my Marathon in December I woke up about a week before with "phantom pains" that made my doubt my ability to run it. Most of it is mind games, especially since you are in taper and your body is wondering why its not running like a fool every day =). You will do awesome and prayers are sent out to you. Can't wait to hear the race report! I'll be running a half Sunday (Shamrock'n! We get a beer stein and a shamrock medal at the end! love me some bling!) You put all the work in so enjoy this weeks taper, start drinking water and sports drink and get lots of sleep. Switch to dense carbs on Wednesday and don't eat anything new!

donna said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色