Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing new to report

I haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. Nothing much new to report with me. I feel like I say the same things every time I post.

This week the long run is 10 miles and I'm doing it tonight after work. I want a weekend off so I'm doing it early this week.

This weekend we don't have any plans. For once I'm staying home! YEAH for being at home for a weekend. I'm actually looking forward to sleeping in with no alarm. Then on Sunday we'll do church. We've been visiting a new church for about 3-4 months. We really like it. We've been attending Sunday School on Sunday and like that also. I'm meeting new people left and right! We've been gun shy about getting involved because we haven't had great experiences the last few years. Honestly, I knew we needed to, it just wasn't the right time for us. That being said, we are liking it so far. Good news!

So that's all that is new with me. Still running and still eating carbs. I'm looking forward to after the marathon when I can cut out the carbs and start dropping a little weight! I need to lose about 10 lbs to get back down to my ideal weight.

Okay, I better hop off and get some work accomplished. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: