Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late night post before bed

I Know I'm about 12 hours later than normal, but today was just not the day for blogging. I had a killer day at work and time just didn't allow.

I think I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but the husband and I are attending a new church. We've been looking for about 2 years now. I think we finally found the one! SO tonight we attended a new small group. We are studying Andy Stanley's-"Taking it to the Limit". Tonight we talked about Margins. It was excellent!

Before church though I wanted to get a workout in, so I did some work at home. I did some upper body work as well as some ab exercises. Yep, I did some ST at home before we went. It actually went very well. I felt very pleased I did a quick warm up and then followed that by the upper body and ab stuff. Love it! I need it!

I am gearing up for Saturday's run as we speak. I need lots of water these next few days and some good healthy carbs. Nothing too drastic, but a nice potato with dinner or some whole wheat pasta...something good and full of carbs.

I'm off to bed now.....I need my beauty sleep.

It is almost Thursday....WOOHOO for almost the weekend!

No comments: