Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Weight Watchers!

I got a call yesterday from WW. They have asked me to come back and lead a meeting. Actually they asked me to lead 2 meetings. I told them I probably better start with 1. I haven't been working for them since November so I need to get acquainted with the new stuff. I am going today to pick up the materials today.
Honestly, I think this is good. I need to have some of that motivation back in my life. It was a nice break and I have loved every second of it. This is a meeting during the day, so it isn't causing any disruptions at night. Honestly, I think this will be better for me.

I am exhausted. I think I'm ready for this marathon to be over. My body seems worn down. I am taking these next 3 weeks to focus on these runs and finish strong. Once this is over my exercise and eating schedule is changing! Fat Loss Mode here I come!

I need to drop these 10 lbs I've gained. I want to be back to a good weight before the husband and I start a family.

No comments: