Monday, January 5, 2009

Ready to Get Going

I am so ready to get things geared up. The New Year has come and gone and today starts a new fresh beginning for me. I am working on my food and trying to get a good hold on that.

I weighed and it wasn't pretty. I am somewhat discourged,but I'm the only one that can change that number. It is up to me.

Here is my good plan for today:
B1: Banana (ate this before leaving the house at 6:00 am)
B2: 2 cups of whole grain cereal, 1 cup skim milk
S: Harvest Power Bar
L: 1 1/2 cups tomato soup, 1 slice of low fat cheese on 1 slice of whole wheat bread
S: 3/4 cup of FF yogurt, 1 tbsp of wheat germ, 1/2 cup blueberries
D: 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup of marinara sauce, 1 cup broccoli
S: Protein Shake after ST
S2:94% FF popcorn

This puts me at around 1750 cals for the day. Today's exercise plan is Strength training and also a short 3 mile run.

This weekend was my 16 miler and it went fantastic. The only down fall was it was 70 degrees here. HOT in comparison to my normal 45-50 degree runs. I got slightly dehydrated I think, so I spent Saturday night trying to down the water and work on my headache. Otherwise the run was great. Looking forward to finishing out these 9 weeks of training.

I am also cutting out my weekly cheat again. I honestly think that I mess with myself when I have them. So, from here on out, I am not doing a cheat for the next 9 weeks.

I am excited about my plan. I really want to stay this motivated for the next 9 weeks.
We started a new challenge over at Phit and Phat today, and I really want to win! I took my pictures and stats this weekend so I'm ready.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl glad your run went so well. Mine did not. I'm back to the Dr this morning. :( I still got in 14 miles but should have quit about half way through. I've got to get this foot back to normal before I'm back in full force. At least I still have some time.

Teresa said...

You are doing great on those runs. I know what you mean about the cheat meals messing with your head. It's hard to get it together after one. So I don't do them anymore either. Good luck on your Phit and Phat challenge.pintint

SuperDave said...

Good luck on the next 9 weeks!
I started a challenge that kicked off today that lasts for 13 weeks.
Wow a 16 miler! That's impressive.. You are gonna be ready for that marathon in no time...