Friday, January 9, 2009

My work has been so crazy busy lately. I had 3 deadlines today all of which I accomplished, but still. New Year brings new proposals meaning busy,busy, busy.

This week I've been dealing with tons of stress so last night when I went out for a run, I just let it all go. Last night we did 12 miles. It was our long run this week. WOW, did it ever feel good to let it all go. Seriously, that run was awesome. I felt like I was a roadrunner. I was just cruising along with no problems.

This weekend I'll do a couple of short runs, and call it a week. Next week I'll taper down a little in prep for next weekend. I am going to Phoenix to run the P.F. Changs Rock-n-Roll Half. I'm meeting some of my PNP friends. I fly out next Saturday morning and arrive home on Monday afternoon. Short trip, but loads of fun. The run is actually Sunday morning.

I know this is short and sweet, but I gotta run!

Update on my eating and exercise: Going Great! I am weighing in on Fridays so I weighed this morning. I was down 2 lbs.....

Gotta go

1 comment:

Teresa said...

RUN girl RUN, what you and Dawn have accomplished is so great. You both look great and deserve a HUGE pat on the back. I don't know anything about your Phit n PHAT Group, but it is obviously exactly what you needed. I'm just a wimp, or just getting old, I'm not sure which at the moment. But I'll get there, You'll see. OH, WE MISS YOU and Dawn ON THE WW BOARD. Hint! Hint!