Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog!

Arkansas beat Texas last night! WOOT! Texas an Arkansas are huge rivals. This was a awesome game. GO HOGS!

Last night was a short 4 mile run. I went with the running group last night. It was chilly, but I managed to tough it out. I am glad I did.
I haven't decided if I am running tonight or not. I may take a DOR or I may go. I will make that decision tonight. If I go, we are doing 5 miles and I may join the running group again. It does make the runs go by faster.

My food is still going great. I am also getting in my water. Things couldn't be any better when it comes to exercise and food this week. ROCK ON!
I love New Years....I just hope I can keep this momentum going.

Off to make some hot tea!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think I saw you yesterday on Salem St! Wearing a grey or white sweatshirt/shirt?