Friday, January 2, 2009

From 2008-2009

WOW, 2009! I did a post over at PNP this morning reflecting some of the challenges and accomplishments for 2008. Here was my post:

I am just in awe of how time has flown by this year. I wanted to start my blog this morning reflecting on my accomplishments from 2008. I had to search high and low for my PNP journal last year, but I found it.
As 2008 began, I was finishing out the Slim New You Challenge. I was feeling hot and sexy because my 8's were loose and my scale was smiling back at me. My stats were awesome and I was down about 16 inches all over. I had only been with Corinne for about 6 months when January hit last year. I had just finished my first endurance challenge (Las Vegas Half) and I thought I was hot stuff.
I didn't win that one challenge, but I felt awesome for finishing it. Not many of us did.

2008 brought some huge accomplishments for me:
3 Half Marathons
Size 4's! Yes, I got in a size 4!

My weight though was a disappointment for me. I busted tail working out and eating right. I just couldn't seem to find the click though. I am so embarrassed to say what my weight is now, seeing as this time last year it was much lower. This weekend though, I will measure, take pictures, and weigh myself. I plan on working hard...I am shifting things around a little and I hope it helps with the scale. It will mean serious commitment, but I am so ready!

I found the best challenge of 2008, for me though was Fast and Furious! I never missed one workout during that 8 week challenge. I busted tail and it paid off! I dropped inches hence the size 4's! Our team (Sexy Six) won that challenge! WOOT!

When I started my new journal last year, these were my goals/goal events I was working towards:
March: Marathon Relay with Dawn, Mary, and Lorie (6 miles each)-HAD A BLAST!
April:Hog Eye 1/2 Marathon: BUSTED MY TAIL ON ONE OF THE HARDEST COURSES! TONS OF HILLS!
April:Nashville 1/2 Marathon: RAN MY BEST TIME: 2:11:00 and SUFFERED FOR IT!
May 10: 30th Birthday (DH and I will probably go away for the weekend or something) STEPPED INTO A NEW ERA! FEELING MUCH BETTER THAN I DID WHEN I ENTERED MY 20's..NOT TOO MENTION ABOUT 40 LBS LIGHTER!
July:Trip to the Beach: I DIDN'T WEAR MY BIKINI, BUT I DID FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS ON THAT TRIP!
December: Began Full Marathon training
December: Completed 4th Half Marathon with some of my PNP friends


I am back though, it is time to finish out my marathon training and move on. So what if I've gained 10 lbs this year. I am training for a FULL MARATHON! I'm accomplishing something that many have never done before. Am I discouraged? Slightly, but I'll get that weight off. It may not come off until after March 15, but it will come off!

So, as we embark on 2009, I hope to accomplish even more this year:
1. Run my first Marathon! March 15,2009
2. Train for a Sprint Tri
3. Maybe a few halfs in the mix
4. Start back 3-4 day lifting once March is over
5. Drop some inches
6. Get back in those 4's
7. See if I can't get back in the lower 150's!
8. Finally, the biggest of all...Start a family!
So, to 2008, while I didn't finish out the year on a high note, I did accomplish some amazing things! Things I would of NEVER done if I hadn't been apart of PNP!

This weekend is our 16 miler! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Happy New Year Jess!! Great post! You have accomplished a lot! I'm excited you are planning on starting a family this year. The best thing to add to your workout routine now is some yoga to get your body ready for pregnancy and then you can continue it throughout!! Worked great for me. I am getting ready to start working out again after having Cade. Exercise throughout my pregnancy really paid off. Cade is almost 6wks old and I have 6lbs left to get off to be my prepregnancy weight.

disa said...

情趣,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖