Thursday, December 18, 2008

Taking it one day at a time!

Wow, I am so busy! In between work, christmas obligations, running, ice/sleet, etc. My schedule is so out of whack.

I am trying to just take it one step at a time.
I am finally going to run tonight. I can't wait. I need to run really bad. Hello, I am training for a marathon.

This weather and all these obligations are throwing my schedule for a loop. It just means I have to up my runs this week. I will do a 5, 5, 14 instead of a 4, 4, 4, 14. My mileage will be slightly smaller, but heck, I am at least attempting to get it all in.

I am going to Fayetteville on Saturday to run with Dawn and then go to the Razorback Basketball game. She and I are attempting the longest run yet...14 miles! Go us! Afterwards the husband and I are going for Catfish! Sounds yummy!

I just need to make it through the week. I can make it.

One of our parties on Friday got cancelled. I hate that, but now I can run, which I need to do!

I know this is short, but I gotta get going. My sister and I are going Christmas shopping at lunch. Honestly, I need to work through my lunch, but oh well!

No comments: