Monday, December 1, 2008

December is here......eek

December 1 is here! Enough said, I gotta get my Christmas cards going and my Christmas presents bought!

This is half marathon week. Saturday I am running the Memphis St. Jude Half Marathon. I am ready. I am looking forward to a girls weekend. I am going with some of my friends over at PNP. We are running it together.

This week I will still taper for the race. Here is my running schedule:
Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday: 3 miles (doing a 5k in my town, we are running through Christmas lights) FUN!
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: off
Saturday: 13.1 miles
Sunday: off

Is anyone watching the show Ruby? I ran across it several weeks ago. She is a lady from Savannah, Georgia that is overweight. She is trying to lose weight with diet and exercise. Very interesting show. I think it is on the Style Network. Check it out if you like reality shows.

I have tons of work on my desk....I was off several days last week with the holiday, so I need to get busy!

Thanks for all the help on the pictures.....It is between 1 and 2.

1 comment:

SuperDave said...

Can you believe it is December? Time flies...
I like the show Ruby - she is down to earth..
You are going to do great this weekend!