Friday, December 19, 2008

Carbing up

I am currently enjoying lunch:
Baked Potato, chicken, and 2 % cheese.

Time to carb up. I am embarking on my longest run ever tomorrow
14 Miles!

Tomorrow I am heading to NWAR to watch the Razorbacks play with the husband and also Dawn and I will be doing our run. It will be great to run with her. She and I can usually talk for a while, so hopefully the time will fly by.

Last night I did 6 miles and it was good. It was misting on us, so when I got home I was rather wet. In fact, we had mascara all down our faces. Very funny looking.

I decided I am going to work all next week. I was going to take a few days off, but decided I would just work everyday except Christmas Day. We are short handed in the office and I have tons of work I can do. With us having a skeleton crew plus the holiday, we will probably be very slow. Maybe I can get some work caught up.

I will try and snap a few photos in regards to my 14 miler this weekend. :)

Wish us luck....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck on your run!!

Carrie said...

Good luck with your RUN!!

run4change said...

en't long runs the best. Right now my weather is no good, so long runs are a bit difficult. Good job on all of those half marathons. I am happy for you that you want to be a healthy pregnant woman. My wife is that way to.

Check out my blog for some other running and weight loss info. I lost 133 lbs and have done 11 marathons last year. See also my before and after pics.

http://run4change.wordpress.com