Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Already!

Wednesday afternoon is already here....I can't believe it. I'm just now getting around to getting a blog in.

Someone commented yesterday on some of the acronyms I used. Sorry, I forget that some of you don't know what those mean.
Here is a quick run down:
MB=Metabolic Boost (Cheat) 1 meal lasting 1 hour anything I want
BLT=Bites, Licks, and Tastes (Anything not accounted for such as licking of the spoon or one bite of the husbands leftovers etc. )
ST=Strength Training

Last night I was going to ST, but by the time I got home from Weight Watchers and settled in, it was 9:00 and I was dog tired. My plan is to do it tonight though. I will also do my 12 mile long run tomorrow.

I am going out of town remember this weekend, so I need to get my long run in, and I also need to start incorporating at least some ST. So I have those on my agendas for tonight and tomorrow.

I am trying to make a goal of drinking 2 gallons of water a day. That is 250+ ounces of water. YIKES. Yesterday I hit about 176, and today I'm currently at 116 oz.

Tonight me,my sister, BIL and the husband are going for Sushi. We don't go all that often, but we've been craving it lately. My sister told us about this great place back a few months ago. The husband took me for my birthday and we loved it. So tonight we are all going for some SUSHI time! I will need to watch it though. I don't want to overdo it. I will need to make sure I order the right thing.

3 comments:

SuperDave said...

250 oz of H2O! Don't drown!
Man I love Sushi, Eat some for me. :)

photomama said...

i was so trying to figure out BLT's. I will have to use at my weight loss class on monday. I am trying to get all my water in too, it is such a task for me.

Colette said...

WOW thats alot of water girlfriend!! LOL...
Man I am lucky if I can get my 8-10 glasses down a day and that with CL (Crystal Light)....lol
Have a great weekend!!!