Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Running Club=A+

Last night I met Brandi and ran with the running club in town. I loved it.
I feel like I've been slacking lately on my running. Not getting in those short runs etc. So, after my no commitment on Tuesdays, I decided this week I was going. We met at 6 and we did 4 miles. It went really good. I felt great...No throwing up by the way....

I fueled with some whole wheat toast and sugar free jelly before I went, then about an hour after, I ate dinner. It was perfect.

I have decided I need to run with this group at least 2 times a week. Maybe even more depending on my schedule. They meet often, which is good.

I got a clean report at the dentist. Yeah for that. So did the husband! Although he has been putting off a root canal, so he will do that after the first of the year. OUCH!

I need to log some food in sparks. I will be back later to post those.

I have two meetings this morning! What joy.

1 comment:

photomama said...

I'm so glad you are liking the running club, it's always easier beinga part of a group.