Thursday, November 20, 2008

Over 10,000

So, I checked my visitor count the other day. I've had over 10,000 people visit my site since earlier this year when I began the blog. I didn't turn the counter on though until I about 2 months in, so since May or so I've had 10,000 hits on this blog.

I can't decide if I'm getting sick or what. I just haven' t been feeling myself lately. Last night I did another short run. Just 3 miles and afterwards I came home to Skillet Lasagna (which is really good) and after I ate, I had serious indigestion. YUCK! I felt like poo.

Last night I went searching for one of those blinking lights you wear at night. Now that the time has changed I'll need to wear it when running at night. I searched several places. I found one at target, but it was $12.00 and I hear you can find them cheaper at other places. I decided to wait. Today I am going to run over at lunch and look. I also want to run to Walgreens. They have Christmas Candy on sale. I am trying to buy now, so I can save.

I still haven't logged my food in sparks. I just haven't felt like it. I know so lazy! I am eating good though. Sticking to my plan. I have cooked twice this week. RECORD. I haven't cooked twice in one week in months. Both healthy recipes might I add.

Tonight we are doing 8 miles. In my marathon schedule I should be doing 12, but with my half in a few weeks I want to save my legs for race day. After the half is over I'll start back up with the correct mileage each week.

I joined a local running group so know I'll have more people to run with. They basically run everyday. I guess now I don't have any excuse not to run. Julie is running with me also, so that helps.

Thanks again for visiting my site.......

4 comments:

SuperDave said...

1000 wow!
Joining a running group is a good way to get yo butt out tha do'
At least that is my philosophy.
haha
Now if it wasn't so darn cold.

TinaGirl said...

very cool numbers for a newbie post! that rocks! I'm sorry you feel like poo... we can be miserable together from Cali to Arkansas K. I have had a cold since Sunday and it just wont shake. I'm feeling your pain. Good job on joining a group. I am only running by myself 2 days a week because I jump in to run with three other groups to stay motivated. I need those guys and gals to get me out there.

Jen said...

HAPPY 10000 people!!!!

Juice said...

Yay! Glad you didn't get sick on your most recent run.

I'm still a blogging newbie - can you tell me how to put a counter on my site?