Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Good Wednesday....

So today is Wednesday and I am feeling great. I am eating super healthy and very clean foods. I'm drinking tons of water and peeing like crazy, but that is another story for another day.

I am going to post some of my spark pages. For those of you not familiar, Sparkpeople will let you log your food in for free. VERY HELPFUL! I've been doing it off and on for a year, but right now I am on. I am logging everything. I am also increasing my cals from 1500-1700 to 1800-2100. I am needing to begin the fuel process. I want to be healthy and I want energy for these runs I am soon to embark on.

I am running a 10 miler tomorrow night. That means today I need to start carbing up in preparation for tomorrow.

Here is my food from yesterday

I need to start posting my food more often. That will help me stay accountable while I'm training.

We also started working on our training schedule some more. For the next few weeks I'll be getting ready for my half marathon, so I will sort of change the schedule slightly, but then after the half is over I'm back in full force with marathon training. See for the last 3 months I've been working towards the half, I need to start transitioning to the full now. I am going to run 4 days a week vs. my 3 days I am doing now. After my half in December I'll start the 4 days a week running.

I will post my schedule up soon, so you can see what I'm doing.

This week I am doing 3, 3, 10.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like you are doing great for the training! You will be able to pick right up with the full training. This week we are doing 3,3,3 and 10 so when you add one day you won't be behind at all!!! Great job!!!!

Jen said...

I agree!! You are doing a great job!!!

I find I am much more accountable when I am logging my food...yours looks great!