I was tagged by Shannon for 6 things about me you don't know. So, here it goes.
1. Before the husband and I got married, the husband was going to be a JAG for the Army. In fact, we had gotten our orders to move to Germany. Right after we married, we had a change of heart and decided to stay in AR.
2. When I was 6, I broke my arm. My sisters and brother were upstairs while my parents were wrapping Christmas presents. This was about 3 or 4 days before Christmas. Anyhow, we were playing that silly game where someone sits on another persons feet and then they hoist you off. Well, that happened to me and I somehow broke my arm. WEIRD. I had to have surgery a few days before Christmas. I had a lovely cast in all of the pictures that year.
3. I have several siblings. All of our names start with the letter "J". Jennifer, Jill, Janna, Jessica, Joseph. My parents are Don and Nancy though.
4. I found out yesterday that I am going to host a show with my father for our local cable company. Then after the first of the year, I will tape more shows with just me. I did a pilot about 3 months ago, and they decided to pick it up.
5. One of my jobs during my lifetime was working for a company that sells foot files. I travelled the U.S. and even England promoting it. That was a fun job, but I was wiped out with all the travelling I did. I also had to drive 50 min from my home everyday into the office.
6. I was once engaged to a guy for a few months before I met my current husband. The guy broke it off. So glad he did. That same guy was killed in a motorcycle accident about 4 years ago.
I am still candy free. Boy it is getting a little harder, but I am still managing to not eat it. Candy is everywhere these days.
I am going to a work conference tomorrow and Friday, so I'll be out of pocket. You may not see me for a few days. I will get to stay with Dawn though so that will be nice. She and I plan on doing some running together.