Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So much to say!

Okay, I have lots to say today! One is I was out yesterday with a funeral. I went to the Chairman's mothers funeral. She was almost 88. Sad.

Then this weekend we were in KY. I still don't know exactly what happened. We were winning the entire time, then about 5 min in the 4th quarter our team fell apart and lost the game. Bummer! The trip was good, but 9 hours on Saturday, then 9 hours home on Sunday, oh and 4 hours yesterday, I am worn out. I don't want to drive anymore in the car.

Here are some pics from KY.

It was so windy! Oh and cold...brr!


Brandon and the husband


Here we are at the game. Some stranger was in the picture with us. Not sure who that was.

We lost by 1 point!

This week we are home. We are playing Ole Miss. This game will be interesting. Seeing as we will be playing our old coach this week. Should make for an interesting atmosphere this weekend.

Finally, last but certainly not least! I was down 3.2 lbs when I weighed in on Monday! Woohoo! Very excited!

I need to jet...I was out yesterday and I have tons of stuff to accomplish!

3 comments:

SuperDave said...

3 lbs for the week. WTG! Looks like we are both in the "not winning so much this yr" group.
Funny lady in the background smiling. haha
I hope your car gets good gas mileage. :)

Juice said...

Wow - big weight loss! Way to go!

Brandi said...

Way to go on the weight loss! I'm still avoiding the scale! I don't want to know what the verdict is!

Yes the game was so sad. We pretty much just handed it to them in the last minutes. Terrible! Oh well, maybe we can pull out a win this weekend against ole nutt!

Go Hogs!!!