Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Phone shopping

The husband and I have been phone shopping for the last few days. Trying to narrow down what we want.

I think I decided I want the Blackberry Pearl:


He wants the Blackberry Curve:


It looks like we are going to do it.

Not much to report today. Just still plugging along. I am going to begin working on Christmas Cards for friends and also for work. Each year I make homemade Christmas Cards. This year I really wanted to go the easy route and buy some. The bad part is every year I get so many compliments on them. I feel like I am letting people down. I thought about ordering some through Arkansas Children's Hospital this year, but I think I'll make my cards again. I usually send out over 80 Christmas Cards each year. Exhausting!

I also have to make cards though for our work Christmas Party, the Chairman of our companies Christmas Party, and cards for clients! It can be exhausting then also.
So, I'm headed to Hobby Lobby today to figure out my plan. It is now time to begin working on my cards.
I think I decided on a stamp from stampin-up for our personal use cards, but I need to locate something for work.

Have a good Hump Day!


3 comments:

Jen said...

good call on the Blackberry! I love mine! (I have the pink pearl!)

I do all my own Christmas cards and I am already feeling the crunch (sad right??).

Usually what I do is if I am sending say 60 cards, I come up with 6 designs and mass produce them...and then I get Danny to help with the easy parts, like adhering and stuff...it helps get them done faster!!! Then I just have to figure out what to write in each one!!!

The Lewis's said...

I'm pretty sure my christmas card is going to be a card, letter and baby announcement all in one! It was great to see you last weekend!

Brandi said...

Wow you do a lot of cards!! I do think I'm going to get mine from the hospital. I am not that creative. Last year we did the pic on a card and yeah I went and forgot to put our names on them! So to say the least, it's not a good idea I try and actually make some. At least buying them from children's, it will be for a good cause!