Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Finally Friday...


I love Fridays! I mean LOVE them! Probably my favorite day of the week!

I am down 2 days so far with my No Halloween Candy Challenge. I'm also eating according to my plan. Both of these =Success in my book.

This weekend is the Arkansas vs. Florida game. I know we don't have a chance,
but I'll still go and support my team. The husband and I are planning on driving down early in the morning an then coming back home. The University of AR is about 2 hours from our house. Not a bad drive at all. All interstate!

December of 2006 we played Florida for the SEC Championship Game. I thought I would post a few of those pictures. That trip was a blast. We almost won that one! A slight fumble though caused everything to spiral out of control and we lost. Darn the bad luck!
This pictures always cracks me up. This is Boss Hog one of our mascots. If you look closely you can see my tonsils.

This was the husband being silly!

Me with Chick-Fil-A Chicken!



This was a random guy in the restaurant that offered us cooked Bacon..Get it Pigs/Bacon. Ha! We laughed though and the guys thought it was cleaver so we they wanted a photo with him.

Okay, enough strolling down memory lane.

I may have a picture or two to share on Monday. They are calling for rain on Saturday! YUCK!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Bikini Envy said...

Eeep don't be so sure about loosing on Saturday. It's really been "Any Given Saturday this season and last.

Any other Sunday I'd wish your hogs good luck but this one I'm going to have to just say "have a great trip!" <3

Teresa said...

Jess, I love your new page, it fits you. Isn't it fun to strole down memory lane. Have fun at the game. "GO HOGS"