Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eyes are stinging!

My eyes are stinging today. Actually that have been off and on for a few days now. I told the husband the other day I thought I needed my eyes checked. I'm seriously thinking I should.

I got a new computer at work and the screen is different. It seems blurry to me. I've tried adjusting it, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Could me eyes be the problem? Hmm?

I was going to do a 9 mile run tonight, but my running friend can't. She works for a local university and this weekend is homecoming. She is tied up tonight with the homecoming court. So, we plan on going tomorrow night. Not sure what I will do tonight, but I'm sure something. I need to do some form of exercise. I feel like a big slacker lately in the exercise department. I've been getting in that long run, but for the most part an occasional walk or bike ride is all I'm doing on top of that. I just need to get focused back on some good workouts.

We just finished the 8 in 8 challenge with my trainer. I didn't lose 8 lbs in 8 weeks. In fact, I think I stayed the same! :( Oh well! At least I didn't gain!
We are getting ready to begin another challenge next week. Just in time. I need some extra motivation right now!
The husband told me yesterday that it looked like I had lost a little weight. SWEET!

Tonight is TCBY $1.27 waffle cones. This has become a regular treat for me and the husband each week. We love it and the price is cheap! I always get Non Fat/Sugar Free. It is a nice treat for me every Wed. maybe I can convince him to ride our bikes over.

I must get going. I have a pile of work just glaring me down! Oh and a project due tomorrow. Our company is tyring to win a job doing a sewer study! See the fun stuff I get to work with everyday!

Off to work!

Almost Forgot....STILL CANDY FREE!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Definately go get your eyes checked! I had the same problem and then started having headaches..I now wear reading glasses while at the pc or reading something up close - doc says I don't have to wear them all the time.