Monday, October 6, 2008

Exhausted and need a vacation

I am just worn down. The husband and I didn't stop all weekend. We joked this morning that we felt like we lived in the car all weekend. I was so close to calling in sick this morning. I'm just wiped out, have a giant headache and need some rest.

Saturday at the game we played much better. HUGE improvement. We didn't win, but at least we didn't get killed by 50 or more points. The husband and I think things are looking up for the HOGS. This weekend we travel to Auburn, AL.

On Sunday we travelled to the in laws who live about an hour and a half from us. We went to a family reunion. It was good, but we spent the entire day socializing with the family. I got home at 9:00 last night washed my face, brushed my teeth and headed to bed. On top of being extremely exhausted, I didn't sleep worth a darn. I hate that. Again, I should of called in sick this morning.

I am still going strong with my candy challenge. I guess that makes my count at 5 days down.

Tonight I have a hair appointment. Then after that I'm going home to crash.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend.
This is me and Jennifer a friend of ours. She and her husband sat with the husband and I. Notice the man in the background next me...he looks ticked doesn't he!
Jennifer gave birth to a little boy not too long ago. She has lost almost all of her baby weight. She looks fantastic.

This would be Jennifer's husband Jeff and then the husband.

As far as the weekend goes, it went good, but now I need a day to recoup!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I feel the exact same way. I wanted to call in this morning, but I got up and came in anyway. I might, however, make a DR appt just so I can leave early though - ha. Probably not. I've got to go grocery shopping after work, then cook dinner, and then go running. JOY.

Bikini Envy said...

I agree, the hogs really did show some huge improvements and looks like they may even have a run at the SEC in the next two years.

But have you ever seen so many penalties in your life? lol. I just wanted to scream through the tv at the Gators for making so many stupid mistakes.

Get some rest tonight :)