Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Egg White Tuesday


As we speak I am finishing off my breakfast of 2 egg whites and 1 egg scrambled with a side of string cheese. My breakfast is a little out of the ordinary today. I would normally have some meat in eggs or something, but I was out.

I am still trying to eat fewer carbs and only healthy ones when I do. Such as yogurt, low carb tortilla, beans in chili, etc.
Here was my menu yesterday:
B:1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 slices of turkey bacon
S:Protein Shake
L: 1 low carb tortilla, turkey, raw carrots, laughing cow wedge, yogurt
S:String Cheese (was still full from lunch)
D: Lean meat chili with minimal beans
S: 2 slices of ham, 2 % cheese

Last night I attended an Arbonne party and they had some good looking snacks. The only item that really tempted me were these awesome looking cookies. They were chocolate chip/oatmeal/macadamia nut all in one. Oh my they were chewy and big. Wow, I had to really talk myself out of one. They also had homemade hot chocolate with heavy cream. YIKES! I opted for the ham and 2 % cheese instead. Boy was it tempting.

I have mentioned this before, but I've thought about dabbling in Arbonne for a while. Last night I helped host a party to see about the business. I'm thinking I may just let people use my Consultant Discount and call it at that. Maybe every now and then I'll get some discounted makeup or something.
They can use my 35% off discount anytime they want. I think it will work good this way.
I am fine with products at discounts verses money. Plus, I don't have the time to hound people to buy. Seriously, I'm learning that sometimes that is what it takes.

Okay, enough about Arbonne.

Today is the 28th. I have lasted all month with NO CANDY! WOO HOO!

Today a coworker called in and told me she was going to be taking a vacation day today because she is having to put her dog down. Isn't that sad! Poor dog is 18 years old. She was pretty devastated.

Brr it was freezing this morning when I got out of bed. The Husband and I had to put an extra blanket on last night. Brr...

No comments: