Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 Day Weekend!

Today is my Friday! YEAH. The husband, myself and Brandon are heading to KY on Saturday morning. I thought I would share a few pictures from the KY vs. AR game last year.


This will be our first time to visit Lexington for a game, so that should be fun. I always enjoy visiting stadiums I have never seen. The only SEC teams I still need to see are Georgia and FL. I'll get to see FL next year and then Georgia's the following year.

We are really hoping for another win! I think we can beat them if we play like we did last week.

Last night I didn't get my full 10 miles in. I just wasn't feeling it. I did do about 10 miles worth, but I decided to Bike and Walk also. So, I did run, bike and walk for 10 miles. It was a good workout once it was over but I just wasn't feeling it last night.

I am off tomorrow so I'll enjoy a day before we head to KY. I have some vacation hours I need to use up or I lose them. I have about 12 I need to use in between now and the first week of December. I do know I plan on taking off 2 days for the South Carolina game, so I should get them used up.

Have a great weekend and cross those fingers for the HOGS!

No comments: