Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 Mile Run Tonight



Tonight is my 10 miler. I plan on going around 5:30 or so, so I can be back home no later than 8. That will make for a long day.

I am still plugging along with the No Candy Challenge. I down 14 days thus far. Listen, I have said this already, but this challenge is huge for me. I love Chocolate!

I am also still eating good. I am trying to limit my carbs and it is going really well.

Friday I am taking a vacation day. I am going to help my sister most of the day with a catering job. It pays cash and I dig that. I will be helping her most of the day. Then we leave on Saturday Morning for Lexington, KY.

I have tons of stuff at work to accomplish...

2 comments:

SuperDave said...

I could never survive the candy challenge. Good for you!

Shannon said...

Great job on the candy challenge!

I gave up chocolate for lent this year (even though I'm not Catholic..don't ask, ha!) and that was one of the hardest things I've ever done! Sad, but true! I think I ate my weight in Payday bars and now I can't even look at one!