Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update on me!

Busy as a bee! Seriously!

This would be me in my Arkansas Girls Rock Shirt! This is before the game began..notice the smile! I'm cheesin it up!

This weekend I'm bound for TX. Oh my! I'm afraid we are in some serious trouble. I feel another whoopin in our future!
Going to think positive though.

I will bring my camera. We have never been to the Longhorns Stadium, so I will take some pictures even if we do get creamed!

Promise to type more later!

Exciting news...My scale is going DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

4 comments:

Jen said...

WOOHOO!!!! Yay for the scale going down!!!

You are too cute in the picture!!!

Enjoy the game!!! Hope you guys win!

TinaGirl said...

Great job on the declining #'s on the scale. (I can totally tell in your pics, your slimin' down!). Have fun in TEXAS!

Brandi said...

Have fun in TX! I can say that hoping you will have some fun besides the game. I know it's going to be a tough one to watch and enjoy.

Great job on the scale!! I hope to see those digits going down myself! I was so excited I hit 100 miles on my Nike Sportband yesterday and I did it in 32 runs! Woo Whoo!!!

Shannon said...

Where did you get that cute shirt? I so want one.