Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still busy, but I do see the light at the end of the Tunnel

Still busy with work stuff, but I do see the light.

Last night I got a run in. I was shooting for 6 miles and while I didn't run all 6, I was darn close. I know I got 6 in with the walking I threw in.

I also ate good yesterday. I've been really stressed lately with work and my eating hasn't been the greatest. I was proud of my day yesterday. I opted to do points yesterday for a change. I stuck to my 22. I think in the end I might of had 24 though. I also drank 100 oz of water. I spent the night going to the bathroom 15 times.

We are still up in the air about Austin. With the possibilities of Hurricane Ike who even knows. One positive is about 2 years ago the husband and I bought rain gear for this exact reason. I guess it might get some use.
We are going to Austin for the AR/Texas game. We don't plan on leaving until Friday night though. The husband is doing his referee thing, so it means we travel through the night. UGH!

Off to get some work done!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad there is light at the end of the tunnel!!! You HAVE been super busy lately, it would be great if you had a bit of a break, hey???

Sagan said...

That's the annoying thing about drinking so much; you have to go to the bathroom constantly!

Hope the trip all works out!