Monday, September 29, 2008

Home and exhausted!

We got home yesterday around 3:30. I'm tired, but making it.

The game was awful, but we had a good time otherwise. We went down on 6th Street on Saturday night and visited the city a little. It was a short trip, but at least we can now say we visited the Longhorns Stadium.

Me in my hog shirt I made for the game!


The husband and I before the game at lunch! I'm so glad I wore sleeveless because the game was miserably hot!




Friends that went with us. Brandon and Brent.


On our walk up to the game, we posed for a picture with the Capital in the background.





Texas Stadium

8 comments:

SuperDave said...

Sry your Razorbacks lost, Glad you had fun though. :)
My Vols are sucking - the worst in 14 years. :(
You and your hubby are more diehard fans than I am. I wouldn't dare go into "Hook em" country unless I was rooting for them.
Cool though..
Have a good one..

Shannon said...

Booo Texas! :) Very cute shirt though!

Dawn said...

I love your shirt Jess!! SO CUTE!!You and D should be so proud that you are TRUE fans through the thick and thin. There aren't many of those around ya know.

The Skinner's said...

I LOVE the shirt! TOO CUTE!
Poor Hogs!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by!! Love the name of your blog!!

~Les said...

Ugh! BOOOO Texas! I was pulling for AR, Jess. So sorry ya'll lost. On the bright side, you look HOT, sister!

~Les

Brandi said...

Cute shirt! Yes that game was very sad! This is our 'developing' year.

We had a blast in St Louis!!

Yes we should definitely run together sometime! I'm a bit behind on my training being I was gone all weekend. I did manage to get up Sunday morning and go to the gym at the hotel and do 5 miles on the treadmill! Yay for me and dedication! :D

Becca said...

You look AWESOME Jess! Love the shirt!