Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday...Yeehaw!

I am so happy today is Friday! I had another whirlwind of a week.

Our weekend plans consist of nothing! With the cancellation we are home this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to watch my nephew at his PeeWee Football game. He is in the 3rd grade and plays quarterback. I'm sure it will be fun!

I just need to run this weekend. I need to do a short and a long run. I can surely get that in. I think I may do a shorter run tonight. Maybe 3-4 miles then on Sunday do 7.

I also officially registered for the St. Jude Half Marathon this morning! I was trying to catch the early bird special. $45 for a half marathon is a steal!

Last night I went to the Arbonne Client Appreciation Night. I use Arbonne products and was invited by a gal that sells the products. They introduced the Holiday Line.

My points and what I ate changed yesterday due to the Arbonne party I attended. I think I still did okay. I need to get it logged in and recorded.

I don't think I mentioned it, but my grandmother isn't doing all that great. A month ago she lifted her suitcase out of her car and when she did she hurt her back. Finally last week she went to have it looked at. She found out she fractured her back in 2 places! She is in mortal pain. My mom is staying with her now to help her, because she can't really do anything for herself right now. Poor MeMe! She is around 80 years old. I was going to go to Shreveport, LA to visit, but I think they are coming here. It is about a 3 1/2 hour drive from AR. Hopefully she can ride in the car for that long. I think a change of scenery for she and my mom would be good.

I have tons of work to do. I met with our companies Marketing Advisor yesterday and he loaded me down with homework!

Have a great weekend. Stay Dry! I think AR is expecting rain from Hurricane Ike to hit on Sunday. UGH!

2 comments:

Sagan said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother- hope she's feeling better!

And hurray for your marathon:)

Heather said...

Hello! I'm adding you to my google reader feeder thing!

Ok, tell me about WW and PNP together -- is it working? I wasn't losing any weight with PNP -- inches yes, but I was still technically 20 lbs overweight. I'm still developing my Operation Hot Mama strategy, as you can see. :)