Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall is here...


The weather this morning was 60 degrees and wonderful. I was wishing this morning I could be an early morning exerciser, but I just can't. With my schedule, the husband and I leave our home at 6:00 am. If I tried to exercise in the morning, I would have to get up at 4:00 am. Another downfall would be exercising in the dark and that makes me nervous.

I love fall though. It is my favorite time of year. I love the changes in the weather and the leaves. I just love the brown and oranges all around. I just love it.
Tonight I must get in my long run. I didn't do it over the weekend. My motivation is suckin lately! I am doing it tonight though. My goal is an 8 miler. I need to get back on track. I can run the 8 miles, it is getting out and doing it that is the hardest!

Eating this weekend was good. I tracked it all, so I was proud of that.

I will weigh myself in the morning. Hopefully I saw some weight loss from last week.

This weekend we are heading to Fayetteville for the Alabama vs. Arkansas game. It is also going to be a law school reunion get together for my husband and his friends. We usually try and get together at least once a year. One guy is driving down from the Chicago area for the get together. Should be a fun time.

2 comments:

Sagan said...

I love fall too. It's beautiful and the temperature is comfortable and fall fashions are the best too;)

Jen said...

don't you just adore fall??? I am always so excited at this time of year!!!
too bad time seems to be going by so fast!!! The "w" word will be here in NO time in Northern Alberta!!!