Friday, September 26, 2008

Bound for Austin, Texas


We are leaving today for Austin, but not till I finish working, go home, get the car packed, drive to Charleston, AR for the husbands game. As you can see I have a lot to do in a short amount of time.

We are leaving tonight and driving for a while, then staying the night for a few hours, then jumping back in the car for the remaining drive. We hope to get up about 4:00 am for the drive into Austin. This will be a sleepy weekend.

I'm not hopefully for a win, but I am going to support them. You never know what might happen. This is our first time to visit the Longhorns Stadium, so we are excited. I did a new iron on shirt a few weeks back, and my plan is to wear it tomorrow. Will see. I'll get pictures to post don't worry.

My friend heather who blogs is having a baby today! Woohoo for Heather. She's been laboring since Thursday morning early. Hello, today is Friday afternoon. I know she is exhausted! She is having a girl. So sweet.

I am leaving at 2:30 today to start my marathon of a weekend. I hope the drive is easy, I'm kind of dreading it.

Any of my blog readers use Arbonne? If so, what do you think?

I'm off to each lunch...I'm starving today!

1 comment:

carla said...

austinite here.

have a great time in our city!

it's a beautiful weekend here.

MizFit