Tuesday, September 30, 2008

#1 Goal for Today-Water Only!

I am challenging myself to WATER only today. I normally don't drink much diet drinks but I do like Crystal Lite. I just need to drink WATER only. Plus, I feel like my water intake has been way down the last few months. So each time I drink a glass my goal is to update my blog. So far I've downed 32 ounces and my 20 ounce glass is sitting right next to me. I often times have to play games with myself to get it in. I just feel like my body needs some flushing!
TOTAL OUNCES OF WATER THUS FAR: 92
Last night I was lazy. I didn't do anything. I came home, cooked the husband and I some dinner, (First time we've cooked a real meal in a while) and then I rested on the couch the remainder of the evening. I am so worn down. I wanted to do a short run or even a bike ride but I didn't. After dinner my stomach was bothering me but it went away. I could of still gone if I wanted, but I didn't.

Tonight I have a Weight Watcher meeting at 6:00 and then my parents asked me and the husband to dinner. I again will have NO time for exercise. I gotta start making it a priority. I wish I could do early mornings, but I can't. I require too much sleep and when I have to get up at 4:oo am to exercise, I'm a zombie by noon and grouchy the remainder of the day. That's not fair to everyone else.

Yesterday I officially decided I will be doing a full marathon in the spring. I know I've mentioned it, but I was giving myself the opportunity to back out if I wanted. Well, I officially decided I'm in! I need to get registered now while the price is just $60.00.

So, I'm off to drink my next 20 ounces....

I'll be back!

4 comments:

Amy said...

WOo hoo for the full!

Can't wait to read all about your training!

Bikini Envy said...

Oooo! Good luck with the training for the marathon! I can't wait to hear about it.

Shannon said...

I do the Crystal Lite thing too.. BUT today it's juice and H20... I'm hoping not to dehyrdate on my run this evening!

Good luck with the full training - this half training is kicking my tail!

SuperDave said...

Full Marathon!
That deserves a *You Go Girl!*