Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WOO HOO for Wednesday!

Hump Day and only 3 more days till the weekend!

Food and exercise are still going strong. I'm still on my streak of staying on track in August. I have accomplished 26 days worth.

Tonight I'll run again. I'm going to do a 5 miler I think. I feel like I haven't been getting in my longer runs like I should, so I did 4 miles on Monday, then I'll do 5 miles tonight. Then Friday I'll just do a 3 miler. This should get me back on a decent schedule. Next week I'll be back to 3, 3, 6 and then I'll progress each week on the longer runs! I need to find my schedule and make sure I'm still on target!

More Hog Pictures:
This would be the husband doing what he does best- Talking or texting on his phone!

Dawn and I before the Auburn game. She and I ran a 10K the morning before the game. It was the first 10K that either of us had done.


Brandon and I at the Ole Miss Game!

More fun times!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: