Thursday, August 28, 2008

Terrific Thursday

Just a few more days until the big game. I'm ready! I have some shopping to take care of tomorrow, but other than that, we are ready for some HOG Football!

This year the Razorbacks are getting a GIANT Hog painted on our field. We are so excited. The stencil is down, but that is all. I was hoping to find a picture of it, but no such luck. Not yet at least. I found one of the stencil, but it isn't all that great, so I'll post one on Monday of the completed hog.

More hog pictures from last year:

I am off tomorrow, so I'll post more pictures this afternoon!

Have a great LONG weekend!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Wooooooo Pig Sooie! I don't remember how I stumbled across your blog...You are inspiring--you look great!! We live in Central AR, but have family in Fayetteville. Looking forward to the game Saturday! GO Hogs!

I'm going to keep checking in to see how much skinnier you get! :)

Meredith
www.eiselefamilynews.blogspot.com