Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lovin me some grapefruit!


Yesterday was a good food day for me. I have plans for today to be the same. Last night was a run for me and tonight will be ST.
Here is my food from yesterday and then my food from today:

Yesterday:
B: 3 egg whites over 1 cup spinach, 1 large grapefruit
S: Oatmeal, protein shake
L: Giant spinach salad with chicken and a sprinkle of almonds (7) and a few dried cranberries topped with Corinne's balsamic vin dressing
S: 2 wasa crackers, slice of 2% cheese
D: Amy's black bean soup with diced chicken mixed in
S: Protein Shake with Banana

Today:
B:4 egg whites over spinach, grapefruit
S: Oatmeal, protein shake
L: Spinach salad with turkey, light sprinkle of 2% cheese, tomato, balsamic dressing
S: 3/4 cup of FF yogurt with 1/2 cup blueberries
D: Tilapia with side of broc.
S:Protein shake with banana

Remember I told you I would post my nails. Here they are. This is with the Avon Instant Manicure strips. I did them on Thursday and this was today, so you see how well t hey have held up. Yes, these are my nails, not fake ones. You also can see my beautiful Diamond that the husband gave me.

3 comments:

Jen said...

OOH those manicure things are neat!!! I am FOREVER painting my nails...seriously, like every couple of days or so (but I am rough on my hands, so it takes a lot of work to keep them feminine!!) and your ring is LOVELY!

Your menu sounds so good too! No doubt that you are rocking it!

Alli said...

Your ring is gorgeous! And the nails too... My sil sells avon I will have to check out those strip things.

mamachristina said...

I was actually thinking untill I read that you were intending to show off you're beautiful diamond, and I don't think you have gotten boring at all.