Monday, August 25, 2008

5 days and counting!

This week my blog will be taking a little different look. In fact, just plan on it taking a different look from now until December. I'll still post weight related stuff, but you'll see lots of HOG FOOTBALL action!

This week I'm going to post a few pictures from some of the games last year.

First off, our new coach: Bobby Petrino-This would be him calling those HOGS! WOO Pig Sooie!


Few highlights from some of the games:

Brandon-Hog Traveling Friend and Olivia- daughter of some friends of ours


The husband rooting on Brandon as he shot guns a beer! This was at the Alabama game!

The three of us: Me, husband and Brandon at the Alabama Game!

That is enough for today! I'll continue sharing more through out the week. Our weekend was good. We went to inlaws on Saturday and then stayed around the house yesterday.

This is a big week for us! So excited! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Cute pictures!!! I just LOVE tailgaiting!