Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20 Days and Going Strong..


I keep forgetting to mention my Staying on Track Challenge. I am currently 20 days in and going strong.

I was told yesterday by one of my male readers (friend of mine and the husbands) that my blog had gotten boring! So, I'll try and be more interesting.

Football season is approaching. On the way to work this morning the husband and I talked about what all we need for the season clothing wise. Every year we both buy shirts galore. Well, me more than him, but that is beside the point. This year though we both are opting to wear what we got. Although I am looking for a certain tank top, but that is all. Our first game is next Saturday. Next week I'll start sharing pictures from some of last years games.

Last night I fell asleep at 8:00. As my husband said it wasn't even dark outside yet. I am just worn down. I feel really good today though.

I am also excited...I found these:

I found them at Walgreens for $5.99! I'll have to try them this weekend. These are similar to my Avon ones, so we shall see. After I use them I'll give you an update.

Food for today:
Spark Page
B: 4 egg whites, 1 cup spinach, 1 grapefruit
S: Protein Shake, Oatmeal
L: 2 cups spinach salad, Chicken, sprinkle of 2% cheese, tomato, balsamic vin dressing
S: 1 rice cake with 1 tbsp. PB, peach
D: 2 cups squash topped with homemade spaghetti meat sauce (low sugar)
S:Protein shake

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hmmn! squash and spaghetti meat sauce, very different, but sounds tasty. I'll have to try it. I've never thought about pasta sauces on vegetables.

Dawn said...

WHAT? No new Razorback shirts this year??? I don't think you can do it. Not even a cheaper homemade one? Come on husband, give in a little bit for your sweet hot wife!!!