Monday, July 28, 2008

Very Productive Weekend!

This weekend the husband and I watched my nephew all weekend. He is 8 and full of energy. In fact, we laugh that we think he never comes up for air he talks so much. He is a HUGE Razorback and St. Louis Cardinal fan, so he and the husband get along great!

Here is what I did all morning yesterday:

Food PREP! I got everything all ready for the week. You will see eggs that I did as omelets, soup, salad, meat for wraps, rice cakes, etc.
I'm all set and ready for a successful week. I'm looking forward to all of it. Yesterday everything looked so yummy and healthy.

Goals for today:
Eat according to my planned meals
Exercise

Tonight I'm back to running! Like I mentioned last week I am really thinking about running a Marathon in the spring. I know for a fact I'll run a 1/2 again in December, so I want to pick my running back up.


Off to eat breakfast: 3 egg whites, 1 slice of 2% cheese, wrap, and 1/2 cup of grapes.

I forgot...the husband and I also purchased this:


Needless to say, we played all weekend!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Look at you girl! You are ready for the week. Great job.

Alli said...

Love love love rock band... what did you play or did you sing?

Sagan Morrow said...

Wow, good job on the food prep! I don't think I even own that many containers...

Teresa said...

You go girl, you have so much dedication. I doubt I have that many containers either. Keep it up, your progress really shows.