Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Let the countdown begin!

We are finally in the month of my vacation. I've been waiting for a long time to finally see the month of July! It is official, today is July 1 and my vacation is just 11 days away.

Yesterday was a really good food day for me. I ate right on plan. I got out for some exercise too. Lately I've been slacking in both areas. I've just not been up to it.

Last week I challenged my WW members to journal this last week. Today is my meeting so we'll see how they do. I journaled most of my food with them and I was down a few lbs. Funny how journaling will do it. It seems to hold me accountable.

Food for today:
B:Oatmeal
S:Carrots, laughing cow cheese
L:Ham Sand, green beans, and spaghetti squash (last two items came from my sisters garden)
S:Fiber One Bar
D:SBD Pizza
S:SF Pudding

Tonight I have a crazy evening. I have a WW meeting and then another meeting with a friend of mine. I've been asked to possible do a pilot TV program for our local cable company. More to follow after I get some details.

5 comments:

The Skinner's said...

Girl, I'm SO glad that Jeremy got the boot,too!
I never did like him!
My pick from the 1st night has been Jason!!!
I think she'll pick him, for sure!
(She better anyway!)

Sagan Morrow said...

Thats great that journaling works so well for you:)

Big Girl said...

you're so going to be a tv star =)

Jenn said...

Yay for vacation!!!!

I need to get back into journaling as well. I wonder if I switched it up to a paper journal instead of online if that would help me.....

Alli said...

Woohoooo YOur vacation will be here before you know it girl!!!