Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It Feels So Good

I am feeling GRR-EAT!

My eating has been to the T, my exercise is back and in full swing and my scale is going down. WOOHOO! So I weighed this morning. The last time I weighed was Friday and it was DEPRESSING! This morning it was much better. I'm seeing my hard work pay off. So far I'm down 4 lbs from Friday. I'll do an official weigh in on Friday though and post my results. I'm pleased with 4 lbs.

As I've said before, my food is ready for the day. Basically eating the same thing. I am actually eating that same menu all week, just different dinners. Tonight is Talapia with cauliflower and a giant spinach salad.
I am enjoying the menu that Corrine put together on her site. Man, she knows what she is talking about.

Dawn is doing some of her menus this week also. We've been chatting back and forth on several things. Yesterday she sent me two links on grapefruit. Here they are:

Grapefruit1:
Grapefruit2:

Basically it has a fat burning enzyme in it....sounds good to me!

So every night since purchasing Rock Band, the husband and I have been playing. I'm getting good on the singing. It is enjoyable to play at night before bed.

Tonight I'm running!

3 comments:

Alli said...

wOOO HOOO 4 lbs is an awesome start to the week!

Dawn said...

HAHA, you and the husband are two big kids!! Have fun!

Sagan Morrow said...

Hurray, so glad that you're feeling so great! And thanks for the grapefruit info and links.