Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good Morning, Good Morning!

That was me in my little country singing tune! You know the annoying one that your grandma is always singing! :)

I'll be here for the next 8 glorious days starting Saturday!

Last night I got my packing done...nails accomplished and toenails painted. My toenails are just too cute for words. I did orange with a cute palm tree on them.

I don't have the most attractive toes....in fact the husband makes fun of me because my second toe is considerably LONGER than my first. OH well!

Please wish me luck with filming. I'm ready to be on vacation and I can't officially declare that until this project is over.

Have a super duper week, I'll be back on Tuesday July 22!

Tonight I'm headed to a visitation for the women that passed away. Then tomorrow the husband will attend the funeral. I would, but I'll be filming that show.

12 comments:

Cammy said...

Oh, I love the Gulf Coast. Have a lovely trip!

Big Girl said...

Super cute pedi.

I am totally jealous, your vacation spot looks beautiful! Have fun.

Juli said...

Your vacation spot looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a relaxing time and I love the toes. :)

Good Luck at the show.

Jenn said...

I am so insanely jealous of your vacation! I hope you have a blast!!

Your toes look cute. :)

Good luck with filming.

Sagan Morrow said...

Lots of luck! And your toes look so pretty. Did you do that yourself??

Three Hotties Trapped in Fat Bodies said...

Hope you have a fabulous vacation and I think your toes look pretty. Love the color. Is it cajun shrimp?
Blessings,
Linda

The Lewis's said...

Good luck with the show!

Have a great trip! It looks like a wonderful place!!!

Sara said...

oooh I'm so jealous! Have a great time!

Lucas said...

Gorgeous location! Have a blast Jess! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jen said...

Have a wonderful vacation darling, you deserve it!!!

Your pedicure looks so good!!

Alli said...

Super hot toes!!! Have a blast at the beach girl!!

Alli said...

Tag for when you get back!!